söndag 5 april 2009

The call...

After the interview on the 4th of April, I continued my trip in Stockholm by visiting another one of my cousins. It was a looong long time ago since I made them a visit. So it was great fun to see them all again.

On Monday afternoon, just as I was about to hit the sofa to see some meaningless TV show my phone rang. I didn't recognise the number but took the call anyway. Lucky me!

It was Erik, from VFSN. As soon as he had presented himself my thoughts were all over the place;

"-why is he allready calling me?" -"please don't tell me that I didn't pass..." and so on...

But no, Erik had only good new to deliver. They had picked me, to be a part of the team that they would send to Nicaragua this autumn. Yay yay yay and double yay! My hart stopped and I had to ask him if he was joking. He wasn't...

Just when he asked me if I needed some time to think about this and decided whether I wanted to go or not, my phone lost the connection and the call was disconnected!

Oh shit! Now he might think that I didn't wanna go?! please please please phone, find the connection again!

And it did and Erik called me back. I shouted: "I don't need any time to think this over. I'd love to go!"

Some pics from the trip:

This is my cousin Maries oldest boy Kevin. He really love buses, trains and trams. As you maybe can see from the look in his face =)


And here is Kevins younger brother Linus. I assure you, he was happy to have me arround as well. He didn't wana show of in front of the camera ;)



This is Jacob. My cousin Emmas boy who is a very cool and hipp boy!



This is Emmas and Jacobs cat Lillebror, who joined me on the sofa when I stayed at there home.



This is my grandparents house. A upgraded summer cottage in the archipelago of Stockholm.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar