fredag 3 april 2009

The very moment, the interview

It was now time for me to convince the people in the VFSN organisation that I would be a perfect candidate to send to Nicaragua!!!

I had been thinking about this day, this interview and this moment ever since I got the notice. I spent some time with my cousins and their kids the days prior to this day and also during the hours before. This helped me to relax and not to be so stressed and nervous about it. Those feelings showed up anyway, while I was waiting for my turn...


I was interviewed by Erik and Karin for about 20-30 minutes. It felt a lot longer I can say... And the interview was quite tricky and I didn't feel so good about it when I left. Actually I was pretty sure that I had screwed it up, when I weren't able to answer all questions and some of my answers was also very diffuse and messed up.

Anyway, that was my opinion. Erik told me that they would give me an answer within the next 2 week.

How was I suppose to be able to wait that long??? 2 weeks?? I would be crazy!

But, what to do? It was only to wait....

1 kommentar:

  1. CIAO SARA, I'M REALLY IMPRESSED ABOUT YOUR FUTURE WORK, OR LET ME SAY, ADVENTURE...WOOOOOW YOU'RE A WONDER WOMAN...WHAT A VIKING CAN DO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO...
    GRANDEEEEEEEEEE...
    A PRESTO!!!
    DAVIDE

    SvaraRadera