torsdag 16 juli 2009

Celebrity for a day...

I just have to brag a little bit now, because I succeeded in getting my face in the local newspaper here in Småland, yay! I became a celebrity for a whole day! ;)

It's a article about my upcoming trip to Nicaragua. Sorry my non-Swedish speaking fellows, it's all in Sweetish. But the photo is international! =)


Only minor errors in the article: The windpowertech course isn't part of SIDA's education and the organisation in Nicaragua is called Aso Fenix. Otherwise okay!

You can also find a part of the article on the world wide web (wow! this www is really huge... ;): Vimmerby Tidning

2 kommentarer:

  1. Bardun, fd #9...20 juli 2009 kl. 04:35

    Fasen så snabbt du gick o blev kändis :) Dock lite besviken över att det inte stod att hela målet med resan är att lära byborna att lira ib..! ;) hoppas du får det alla tiders!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Stolt ja blir!
    Jag e såååå impad av dig!
    Kram på dig
    /Kusse Emma

    SvaraRadera