måndag 13 juli 2009

Visiting Fallhult, in Småland (situated in the south east)

I'm spening these two weeks (28-29) in a village called Fallhult, where my parents live. As most of you already know, my parents runs a farm and a car repair shop there. I enjoy helping them out while visiting. That's my way of "relaxing" =)

Although all of the animals (sheep's and cattle's) are outdoor, feeding on the grass and there's no harvest at the moment, there's still things to do on a farm. Lucky me! =)

Here's some ot the things I've been doing these days:
-cleaning fences and house walls
-driving the tractor (for various purposes)
-cutting the lawn
-helped my friend paint there house
-assist at a 2 day long dog-shepherd competition
-clean the car repair office
-taking long walks with the dogs =)
-pick blueberry's and chanterelle in the woods
-visit friends and relatives
-etc....

I'll add pictures of that later on...

This is the view from my parents house, in the backyard, on different times of the day and various weather conditions:




And here are some macro pictures of the fauna in my parents garden:

1 kommentar:

  1. Awww jag längtar tebax. Vilken bra fotograf du e vilken kamera använder du?

    SvaraRadera