söndag 26 juli 2009

Why I miss Småland...


I just took a quick look at my pictures from the last three weeks...
Oh man, I really miss the forest, the fresh air, a big garden where you can pick fresh fruits and berries of the trees and bushes and run around barefoot in the grass!

Nicaragua might not be able to offer me the company of my moms dogs, neither will I be able to pick blueberries, raspberries and chanterelle in the forest. But I guess that they have other things to offer, experience and taste. So I'm really looking forward to this trip, although I might miss my home in Småland a little bit....

It's not only in Småland that you can find blueberries and raspberries. My sister Anna and I went out to the forest yesterday and picked some. Then we ate it all with a lot of ice cream! Yummy!

1 kommentar:

  1. You are realy lucky to live in this amazing pradise ..

    I wish that I can live in such hause and place ..


    warm regards,
    Abdul

    SvaraRadera